Today I’m sharing a fun pair of My Little Pony Freestyle Harem Capris I made for the EYMM Blog Tour. Make sure you check out the links below to the other ladies on the tour and their fabulous creations.
This is the first summer Little Bit hasn’t been in a year round program and we’ve had some flexibility on how she spends it. Her weeks will be split between summer camp at her school (where they are required to wear the camp t-shirt everyday) and various camps at her dance studio where the dress code varies from leotard and tights to comfortable clothing depending on the camp of the week. I sewed up a pair of EYMM Freestyle Harems to add to the bottom heavy summer wardrobe she’s going to need.
These will be perfect for the dance studio with lots of freedom of movement and a fun addition to her summer camp uniform.
Little Bit is currently at the upper end of size 5s, so I went ahead and made her size 6s so they should last her through the summer and into next fall.
I have another pair of long pants cut out in black knit that I need to sew up as well. I can definitely see these becoming a staple of her wardrobe.
Make sure to check out the rest of the Freestyle Harems Blog Tour during the next week. (Note: The links below won’t be live until their scheduled date.)
- March 9 – Joelle at EYMM
- March 10 -†Patricia from Sew Far North
- March 11 – Tami from Sew Sophie Lynn
- March12 – Kelly from Analog Bytes
- March 13 – Lore from Blessed x Five
- March 14 – Larissa from Connected by a Thread
- March 15 – Aimee from Capture, Craft, and Cook
- EYMM Freestyle Harems (Newborn – 18 Tween)
- None – Made the capri length with cuffs
- Hasbro® My Little Pony Cutie Toss Knit from Peek-a-boo Fabric Shop
- Purple knit from JoAnn’s
- The back elastic ended up taking a lot more time than I was expecting, but I love the results. This is an easy to sew pattern with tons of options for variations.
During the blog tour, you can get the Freestyle Harem Pants on sale! Use code FREESTYLE†to save 25% on the†women’s or youth sizing or on the bundle, expires at 11:59pm PST on 3/15/2016.
10 thoughts on “EYMM Freestyle Harems Blog Tour”
These look like the perfect pants for camp and dancing! Thanks for joining us on the tour!
You’re right, that elastic was time consuming but definitely worth it!
Absolute cuteness! I’d love a pair myself. And your daughter definitely looks like she’s enjoying wearing them.